Goods Candy Shop History
The Good family has been making candy since the 1940’s. Randy’s grandmother began in Kennard, Indiana in the early 1960’s. Randy took over his family’s candy shop in 1992. In 2003 he built a brand new facility, making Good’s the newest and largest candy shop in central Indiana. His son Jason joined the company in that same year and represents the 5th generation of candy makers.
Good’s Candy Shop Mission
To make the lives of our friends, guests, associates and business partners just a little sweeter, one piece of chocolate at a time.
Our Guiding Principles
Good’s Candy Shop is a member in good standing in the following organizations:
Randy Good is the past president of these organizations: