The Good family has been making candy since the 1940’s. Randy’s grandmother began in Kennard, Indiana in the early 1960’s. Randy took over his family’s candy shop in 1992. In 2003 he built a brand new facility, making Good’s the newest and largest candy shop in central Indiana. His son Jason joined the company in that same year and represents the 5th generation of candy makers.
Good’s Candy Shop Mission
To make the lives of our friends, guests, associates and business partners just a little sweeter, one piece of chocolate at a time.
Our Guiding Principles
• Integrity is irreplaceable
• Quality is a measure of success
• How we succeed is as important as if we succeed
• Communication between associates, guests and management must be friendly and respectful.
Good’s Candy Shop is a member in good standing in the following organizations:
• Indiana Retail Council
• Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce
• Retail Confectioners International
• Indiana Manufacturer’s Association
Randy Good is the past president of these organizations:
• Midwest Bakers Association
• Anderson Breakfast Exchange Club
• Family Resource Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse
• Co-Founder of the Bids for Kids TV auction and 16 year host